[dm-devel] doubt in installation of dm-ioband

sethu subbiah sethusubbiah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 01:30:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am a linux newbie. I was trying to install dm-ioband on a fedora 13 OS
with Linux kernel 2.6.32.21. I apply the patch. Compile the modules and give
module_install. When I do modprobe, it says dm-ioband module not found. When
i checked the Kconfig file inside the drivers folder, i cannot find the
dm_ioband patch applied to that file. As per the patch file, it should paste
some 10+ lines in Kconfig file on line 320. But I dont find line 320. Can
you please clarify and help me proceed? Thanks a ton .

-
Regards,
Sethuraman Subbiah

Graduate Student - NC state University