Re: [dm-devel] dm: improve block integrity support

Mike> Martin, I've done enough testing that I am confident the DM
Mike> integrity support is in a better place with this change.  But I'd
Mike> still really appreciate it if you could verify all is well.

Still playing catchup on mail. I'll check it out and test it tomorrow...