[dm-devel] DM_snapshot_cow filesystem (dmsetup create snapshot)

Douglas McClendon dmc.lists at filteredperception.org
Thu Dec 1 20:21:56 UTC 2011

correction- "go read-write-rootfs' below should have been "go
read-only-rootfs"

-dmc

--------

I admit that would indeed solve the present use case of keeping the
overlay device functionally usable.  In fact, going with a brutal
virtual-plug-pulling halt triggered by snapshot full would be fine.
Though I'd rather at that instant have the system go read-write-rootfs
so that I can still poke around somewhat, rather than the screen go black.