[dm-devel] dd slow while reading on multipathing, writing is fast

Hi all,

something peculiar I cannot get my head round.
I have a setup where a backup server connects to iSCSI LUNs over multipathing.
While dd-ing to it, I get a spiffing 200 MB/sec, while reading it drops to 70 MB/sec. Local storage where I write the image onto is sufficiently fast.

Do you think this is multipathing related? I'm running the latest version from source.

Thx!

B.