[dm-devel] SuSE multipath-tools git tree moved

Hannes Reinecke hare at suse.de
Wed Jul 13 07:07:49 UTC 2011

Hi all,

finally I've managed to move my multipath-tools git tree to its
allotted destination.
It's now to be found a

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/storage/multipath/hare/multipath-tools.git

I've done a symlink from the old location at

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hare/multipath-tools.git

but I don't know how well that'll work under git.

Cheers,

Hannes
hare at suse.de			      +49 911 74053 688