Re: [dm-devel] multipath: add find_multipaths feature.

On ven. 15 juil. 2011 02:53:03 CEST, Mike Snitzer <snitzer redhat com> wrote:

> find_multipaths is quite useful for avoiding the issue that was just
> reported where multipath grabs the root device even though it doesn't
> have multiple paths.
>
> Any chance you could reevaluate Ben's patch for inclusion?

Sure, I'll look into merging this patch. Do you have a rebased versin around ?

Also, will you provide a way to install a multipathed root system when there is only one path available ? Does breaking into the shell to force multpath creation during anaconda work ?

Regards,
cvaroqui