Re: [dm-devel] dm: Integrity errors should not cause failover

Mike> But James has already staged a few patches associated with IO
Mike> error differentation for 2.6.39.  Your dm-mpath patch will need to
Mike> be rebased on that work;

Oh, I didn't see they finally went in. I'll take a look at scsi-misc.