[dm-devel] [MULTIPATH] Help to understand some points

Hello all,

I have some problems to understand some few things with multipaths. If
I'm wrong to send my email here, can you redirect me where I can get
the information ?

I try to use multipath to setup something like that :

I have two iscsi targets, synchronized in activ/activ mode with drbd,
and I get It with iscsi initiator on another server.  These devices
are available under sdb and sdc. I would like to "multipath" those
device under one path, /dev/mapper/mpath0 for example.

Is it possible ?  How can you gather those devices, how to group
chosen device under one group priority ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Camera