[dm-devel] Preliminary Agenda and Activities for LSF

Shyam_Iyer at Dell.com Shyam_Iyer at Dell.com
Tue Mar 29 20:12:03 UTC 2011

Since iSCSI multipaths are essentially sessions one could configure more than one session through the same ethX interface. The sessions need not be going to the same LUN and hence not governed by the same multipath selector but the bandwidth policy group would be for a group of resources.

-Shyam