Re: [dm-devel] do not disable ext4 discards on first discard failure? [was: Re: dm snapshot: ignore discards issued to the snapshot-origin target]

Lukas> So I gave it a try. First of all the device composed of SSD and
Lukas> spinning disk does export discard_support information properly,
Lukas> however it also advertise discard_zeroes_data which is wrong and
Lukas> possibly dangerous and should be fixed!

I can't reproduce this here. If I mix discard and non-discard devices
things work correctly. discard_zeroes_data also gets cleared if I mix
discard-capable drives where one zeroes and one doesn't.