[dm-devel] SUSE multipath-tools resync

Hi Christophe,

I'm currently rebasing my multipath-tools git tree to the latest upstream version and planning on sending out the missing patches.

However, I found that I should've done that far earlier; so far I've accumulated about 40-odd patches and I'm only halfway through the resulting diff :-(

How do you prefer those patches? Should I send them off in one bulk or rather several smaller batches?

Most of them are totally unrelated, just various fixes here and there. So it doesn't really matter in which order they'll be applied.
Only some patches are for infrastructure changes :-)

Cheers,

Hannes
hare suse de			      +49 911 74053 688