[dm-devel] RHEL 6 I/O error messages during booting

Hi,

I'm new to this community so maybe my question is alreayd answered/solved. In that case please let me know how...

I have several IBM blades running RHEL6 and RHEL 6.1 attached via FC switch to different FastT storage servers (prefered/non-prefered pathes).
During booting  I've noticed billions of I/O error messages which extend the boot process. I found that the scsi_dh_rdac
driver is build into the initramfs, so it should be available when the system is recognizing the SCSI LUNs. When taking a look to the messages
I found this statement "kernel: rdac: device handler registered" after the SCSI LUNs were recognized?!

Any ideas?

Regards,

Christian