[dm-devel] [Multipath] Round-robin performance limit

Adam Chasen adam at chasen.name
Wed Oct 5 19:54:35 UTC 2011

John,
I am limited in a similar fashion. I would much prefer to use multibus
multipath, but was unable to achieve bandwidth which would exceed a
single link even though it was spread over the 4 available links. Were
you able to gain even a similar performance of the RAID0 setup with
the multibus multipath?

Thanks,
Adam