[dm-devel] Failed pvmove causes freeze of lvm in Total

Hello,
Rhel 5.8.
Lvm tags enabled.
So, my pvmove command fails because it cannot activate the temporary mirror...
But now on, all command related to lvm, also for other vg, completely freeze..
Any wait to unblock?
I tried removing the volume_list directive in lvm.conf, but no way...
I would like to avoid doing power off if possible..
Thanks Gianluca