Re: [dm-devel] How to force a snapshot status to valid when I know very well it's valid?

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Greg Stark <stark mit edu> wrote:
I have a snapshot whose cow table became full. I understand full well
why snapshots become invalid at this point but the source volume was
not mounted anywhere and hasn't been written to. I can add more space
to the cow table now but is there any way to force the status to be
valid again?

--
greg

See