Re: [dm-devel] dm-io async WRITE_SAME results in iSCSI NULL pointer [was: Re: Write same support]

On Tue, Feb 21 2012 at  4:31pm -0500,
Martin K. Petersen <martin petersen oracle com> wrote:

> >> Yeah, it worked with the patch I provided in my previous mail too.
> >> But ultimately the async stuff wasn't working for me due to merging.
>
> New writesame3 branch on kernel.org. Please give it a whirl...

Looks good.  And it works great (with both your improved
blkdev_issue_write_same interface and the dm_kcopyd_zero interface).

Please feel free to add my Acked-by: Mike Snitzer <snitzer redhat com>
to the entire set.

(and thanks for working with me on chasing down and/or explaining the
various issues I was seeing!)