[dm-devel] Multisnap / dm-thin

Hello all,
I would need the multisnap feature, i.e., the ability to make many snapshots without high performance degradation... I saw it mentioned around, but it does not seem to be in the kernel yet. Is it planned to be introduced? Is there an ETA?

Note that I am not very fond of the new dm-thin which is planned to have a multisnap-equivalent feature, because of the fragmentation it will cause (I suppose a defragmenter is long way to come). Not having fragmentation is the reason for using blockdevices instead of loop mounted files after all isn't it?

Thanks for your information
Spelic