[dm-devel] BUG: spinlock trylock failure on UP on CPU#0, vgchange/936

Christian Kujau lists at nerdbynature.de
Sat Jan 21 22:35:18 UTC 2012

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 at 13:46, Jens Axboe wrote:
> Can you try and pull:
>
> git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus
>
> and see if it helps?

Pulled, compiled, bootet - but the BUG: stays. Please see .config and full
dmesg: http://nerdbynature.de/bits/3.2.0/   (the 3.3.0-rc1 files)

Note that I don't have an actual problem here: the machine (PowerBook G4)
is booting & running fine, I'm currently not using any LVM devices, so
it's merely the BUG: being printed during bootup I'm whining about.

Thanks,
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #292:

We ran out of dial tone and we're and waiting for the phone company to deliver another bottle.