[dm-devel] EPRD and TIER vs bcache

Hello all dm developers
have you seen latest kernel projects by Mark Ruijter at www.lessfs.com? he has an write-only caching block device with barrier correctness (EPRD) and one tiered storage implementation (TIER, which also uses eprd inside afaiu). I have not tested this stuff personally but seems very interesting. In particular, latest published benchmarks of TIER against BCACHE at lessfs.com show TIER winning by a significant margin (about 2x). This stroke me because I read that bcache might be introduced into the kernel soon. Might TIER be a better choice?
Regards
S.