[dm-devel] Why all raid devices do have zero 'time in queue' value?

Good day.

I've look to stat for all MD devices I have (raid0, raid1, raid10) - all of them reports 0 for time_in_queue field in /sys/block/mdX/stat file.

Is any reason why all raid devices contains no information about time spent on requests processing?

Thanks.