[dm-devel] info : Multipathing

Hi,

My system have multipath configuration but I have not enable the Multipath but just load the DM module.

I need some info,  consider

/dev/sdc

/dev/sdf

both are targeting to same disk, but I have not enable the Multipathing only the configuration is there,. when I run the command /dev/disk/by-id/, it will show either of one disk "/dev/sdc/ or /dev/sdf...

so, what I will need to do, so that /dev/disk/by-id.. will show that both path...

regards