Re: [dm-devel] bcache/dmcache/enhanceio bake-off

Hi Darrick,

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:22:39AM -0700, Darrick J. Wong wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Lately I've been having some fun playing with bcache, dmcache, and enhanceio.

I pushed some tweaks to the mq policy today to my thin-dev tree.  They
show some improvements to these fio based tests.

In addition I've written a blog post trying to explain what's going on in dm-cache:
http://device-mapper.org/blog/2013/04/13/benchmarking-dm-cache-with-fio/

- Joe