Re: [dm-devel] bcache/dmcache/enhanceio bake-off

You misunderstood me.  I was just making sure Darrick knew about this other migration change because without it the specific commit you pointed to for mq won't get the performance improvement.  So I was just trying to make sure if Darrick or others cherry picked they didn't miss out.