[dm-devel] LPC2013: File and Storage Systems uconf Approved

Just a heads up, Linux Plumbers has approved the FS & Storage micro-conf for this year. Please have a look at the wiki for details:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/

I have posted some suggested topics at the site, let's get the planning rolling so we can get people registered in time for the early bird price :)

Thanks!

Ric