Re: [dm-devel] Kernel oops with dm-cache

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 7:01 AM, Steinar H. Gunderson
<sgunderson bigfoot com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 08, 2013 at 11:59:30AM +0100, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
>> I woke up to my machine being crashed during the night; it complained about
>> the CPU being hung, but looking a bit closer in the CPU backtraces, it seems
>> that one of them had oopsed. I only have parts of this (it's salvaged from
>> the serial console), but hopefully it will help someone track it down:
>
> I booted, and within the hour it crashed again. This time I got the full
> oops:

This was fixed with this commit:
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/device-mapper/linux-dm.git/commit/?h=for-next&id=47821767d26af4073fcfdfb3b96704f24a23416f

I'll be sending it to Linus at some point this coming week (along with
other DM fixes that are staged in the 'for-next' branch of
linux-dm.git).