[dm-devel] dm-cache questions

Mike Snitzer snitzer at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 21:21:56 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 13 2013 at  2:44pm -0500,
Paul B. Henson <henson at acm.org> wrote:

> [...]

All the latest dm-cache changes will be included in RHEL7.  I'm the
lucky guy who brings these changes back.

FYI, the most recent dm-cache fixes should hopefully be available in
linus's tree shortly.  Joe fixed the dm cache metadata leak that he
advised you to wait for before using dm-cache in a more serious way.

See:
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/device-mapper/linux-dm.git/log/?h=for-linus