Re: [dm-devel] Priozier for remote port on fibre channel devices

On 01/11/2013 09:18 AM, Andreas Bleischwitz continental-corporation com wrote:
Thanks for the hint, that will at least work for RHEL6+. For RHEL5 I
will use the scripted version.

The only downside on that is, that I will have a long line for the
weightedpath regex definition as this has to be for each VPLEX-port.
At least I will have reduced the need to write something on my own ;)

Or write you own udev rules to generate shorter names ...

Cheers,

Hannes
hare suse de			      +49 911 74053 688