[dm-devel] device-mapper-multipath statistics ?

Hi all,

Sorry in advanced if this is not the correct mailing list for any questions of this sort.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a tool that takes a friendly name of a multipath device as an argument and spits out iostat-like statistics for a multipath device ?

A quick Google did not give me anything usable.

Bgrds,
FOG