Re: [dm-devel] Announcement: STEC EnhanceIO SSD caching software for Linux kernel

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:45:47AM +0000, thornber redhat com wrote:
> I'll create a branch in my github tree with all three caches in.  So
> it's easy to build a kernel with them.  (Mike's already combined
> dm-cache and bcache and done some preliminary testing).

git://github.com/jthornber/linux-2.6.git

branch 'all-caches'

I managed to reproduce the hang with bcache that Mike described
before.  However I can see that it was running the test more quickly
than eio at this point.

- Joe