Re: [dm-devel] [LSF/MM TOPIC] Re: Announcement: STEC EnhanceIO SSD caching software for Linux kernel

On Fri, Jan 18 2013 at  4:25pm -0500,
Darrick J. Wong <darrick wong oracle com> wrote:

> Since Joe is putting together a testing tree to compare the three caching
> things, what do you all think of having a(nother) session about ssd caching at
> this year's LSFMM Summit?
>
> [Apologies for hijacking the thread.]
> [Adding lsf-pc to the cc list.]

Hopefully we'll have some findings on the comparisons well before LSF
(since we currently have some momentum).  But yes it may be worthwhile
to discuss things further and/or report findings.

Mike