[dm-devel] how to use dm-cache in RHEL/CentOS 6?

I tried to compile dm-cache in CentOS 6.3, but I failed. It seems
that many dependencies has been changed since 2.6.32.

I want to use it on a production server, so an original kernel is
preferred to a latest one. Is it possible to compile dm-cache against
2.6.32 without much modification? Or is there a place to download
a pre-compiled one?