Re: [dm-devel] DM-Verity Tool

On 05/21/2013 05:11 PM, pavankumar p globaledgesoft com wrote:
Hello Mandeep,

I was trying to download the source code to generate the hash from the
following location. But looks like this is moved. Pls share the latest git
hub location of the source.
http://git.chromium.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=dm-verity.git;a=tree

Hi Pavan, dm-verity is in upstream kernel tree now:

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/drivers/md/dm-verity.c

-- Marian

/* Wow! Kudos to Mikulas, the source looks rather neatly! I should print it and hang over my bed to get enlightened... */

Regards,
Pavan