Re: [dm-devel] dm-cache fs corruption

On Wed, Nov 13 2013 at  8:48am -0500,
Vladimir Smolensky <arizal gmail com> wrote:

> Hello Joe,
> I can provide you with the setup to test if you want.
> Problem is, 3TB cache gets filled very slowly - about 2 weeks.

We'll have to take steps to get a quicker reproducer.  But in parallel,
could you please test the latest dm-cache code that is staged for v3.13
inclusion?  Would be a great data point to have.

Please see the 'for-linus' branch of the linux-dm.git repo:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/device-mapper/linux-dm.git

(it is based on 3.12-rc5)