[dm-devel] busy paths

Hi all,

I read somewhere that multipath will fail io if one path is down and all other paths are busy.
Is this true?

If so, can someone please refer me to the relevant code?
I would like to know the exact terms that cause multipath to not use a path since it's "busy".

Is there anyway I can find out if multipath indeed failed io because of this reason?

Thanks,
John