Re: [dm-devel] RFC for multipath queue_if_no_path timeout.

On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 19:49 -0400, Mike Snitzer wrote:Frank, I had a
look at your patch.  It leaves a lot to be desired, I was
> starting to clean it up but ultimately found myself agreeing with
> Alasdair's original point: that this policy should be implemented in the
> userspace daemon.

If you could quickly summarize your issues with it I would be more than
happy to clean it up myself.  On the other hand, it appears that Hannes
may have something more palatable that solves the same problem?
--
Frank Mayhar
310-460-4042