[dm-devel] dm-cache: dm-3.14-fixes-4

Hi,

In dm-3.14-fixes-4, there is a description that :

- fix corruption with >2TB fast device due to truncation bug
But looking at the diffidence I can't find anything related to such bug.

I'm asking this, because we are trying to use dm-cache on machine with 2.4 TB SDD cache and after I took following fix:

dm-3.14-fixes-1
dm cache: fix truncation bug when mapping I/O to >2TB fast devicedm-3.14-fixes-1

our cached device got corrupted again.

My question is: is there another truncation bug discovered?

I've back ported  dm-3.14-fixes-1 to 3.11.10 kernel, because when we tested v3.14-rc5 - cached device was corrupted after ~15 minutes and seems to be more unstable.

Meanwhile I'll try to find what happens on >2TB border and eventually will fix it.