[dm-devel] CONFIG_DM_MQ_DEFAULT makes my kernel unhappy..

Christoph Hellwig hch at infradead.org
Mon Apr 27 16:03:53 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:59:15AM -0400, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> So you're still using lio-utils?  Seems "lio-utils are deprecated and
> have been superseded by targetcli".. what am I missing?

That targetcli is a complete fucking mess, and due to it's stateful
nature entirely useless for reproducer scripts or volatile test setups.

> What lio-utils repo should I be using to get the utils that'll work with
> your script?

I'm using the stock Debian wheezy packages. But AFAIK lio-utils never
changed much, so any version should be fine.

You can also try to recreate this situation using targetcli, I'm pretty
sure the result will be the same.