[dm-devel] PR API fixes for multipathing

Martin K. Petersen martin.petersen at oracle.com
Fri Jul 15 19:03:54 UTC 2016

>>>>> "Christoph" == Christoph Hellwig <hch at lst.de> writes:

Christoph> I was a bit overeager to thing ALL_TG_PT would solve all our
Christoph> multipathing woes in respect to persistent reservation.
Christoph> Turns out that there are lots of possible setups where it
Christoph> doesn't work, and we'll have to ask device mapper to register
Christoph> all underlying devices instead.

Should I queue the sd patch or let Mike take both through the DM tree?