[drools-research] DROOLS research activity

Justin King justin.matthew.king at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 22:46:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

At Swinburne university we are using drools as the basis for creating
adaptive service compositions based on contracts (which are defined using
drools). The project is called ROAD (Role Oriented Adaptive Design) and has
been around for quite a while but drools is quite a new addition. Our
website is http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/research/cs3/road/. Its a little
out of date in that our new prototypes and work on drools are not there but
this will come shortly. We area also currently writing a paper based on our
new drools approach.

Cheers!

Justin