[drools-research] Fw: Are some CS research topics available for Drools

Tom Rhodes tom.rhodes at gmx.com
Fri May 4 22:01:22 UTC 2012

Hi!

I am investigating the opportunities to write my school work about theory of production rules system or about Drools specifically, but I am more interested in the formal methods of the rule programs and not in the ongoing trends of Drools research which is more about case by case technical improvements or application of Drools in some new area.

 So - my question is elaborated in other forum, maybe it is not too misappropriate to continue this discussion in both forums at the same time:

 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10456241/logic-programming-with-integer-or-even-floating-point-domains

 http://cstheory.stackexchange.com/questions/11331/logic-programming-with-integer-or-even-floating-point-domains

 TomR