Re: 答复: [edk2-devel] question about PCI bridge's bus range window configure's save and restore

Feng Libo lbfeng at zd-tech.com.cn
Tue Aug 11 02:09:39 UTC 2020

When resuming from S3, UEFI skips the memory initialization and PCIe enumeration, just brings memory out of self-refresh state and jumps to the resuming point in memory. OS doesn't re-enumerate, either.

The interesting question is if I plug or unplug a PCIe device when system in S3 state, then what will happen when S3 resuming?

Thanks

Best Regards

Feng Libo

--