[edk2-devel] Soft Feature Freeze starts now for edk2-stable202008

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 20:46:29 UTC 2020

Hi Bret,

On 08/17/20 20:14, Bret Barkelew wrote:
> I would like Variable Policy to be considered for this feature freeze. I have a couple of documentation things to respond to, but no serious functionality questions (that I know of).

Has review completed on the series (before entering the soft feature
freeze)?

https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/SoftFeatureFreeze

(Please note that I don't insist on this particular definition of the
SFF; it's what we have modeled on the QEMU soft feature freeze
definition. It's not carved in stone. It's just what we have for now.)

Thanks
Laszlo

View/Reply Online (#64334): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/64334
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io