Re: TEST--ignore

On 2001-10-22, Christopher Keller wrote:

>Test from secondary account....

Sorry for NOT ignoring this, but when I subscribe to an e-mail list
and have sent back the confirmation e-mail, I trust the mailing-list
software enough to not feel the need to post test mails. It just
works!

As an alternative to posting test messages, wait for an interesting
topic and reply there. Saves us from those test messages. ;-)