Re: rpm --target broken?

> It works for me just fine.
>

> On Tue, 2001-10-23 at 02:14, Eric Dittman wrote:
> > > Try it with the syntax --target PLATFORM, without the "=" sign.

> > That didn't work for me in 7.1, and it doesn't work in 7.2, either.

I had to reboot my system so I tried using --recompile instead, and that
worked (without the "="), so I tried --rebuild again, and it worked (again,
without the "=").  I had tried it without the "=" before rebooting, and it
hadn't worked, but now it does.  I don't know why.  On my 7.1 system, it
still needs the "=".
--
Eric Dittman
dittman dittman net