Re: comments on Red Hat 7.1

"Chad W. McHenry" wrote:

> Woah... *blink* *blink*
>
> Hmm. I've always loved it.
>
> -Chad
>
> --
> "I say unto you: one must still have chaos in oneself
>  to be able to give birth to a dancing star. I say unto
>  you: you still have chaos within yourselves."
>
>                             -- Friedrich Nietzsche,
>                                Thus Spake Zarathustra
>
> On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 22:06, Elton Woo wrote:
> >                 Has anyone here (*particularly* the Red Hat guys) seen
> > this?
> >
> > http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10148-100-7659758.html?tag=st.dl.10004.pop.10148-100-7659758
> >
> >     I'm referring to the >>user opinions<< link on that page at
> > Downloads.com..
> >
> >                         Elton Woo ;-)
> > --

                I wonder if anyone from *RED HAT* has seen this? ... I don't
think they would be too happy... Also, look at the donwload / comments
ratio on the RH and other linux distros mentioned there....

                Elton Woo ;-)

--
eltonwoo videotron ca - ICQ#9984432 - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.
"You only live once, so let's make life easier for each other."