Re: Alcatel Speed Touch USB anyone?

He is using RH72.
It's ISP does PPPoA, so this is no problem with either driver.
I'll try to install it remotely from home this night (I've to recompile the
kernel... so I'll lost connectivity on reboot, tomorrow will be a great
day!).

Do you know if one can rebuild a RH rpm from, for example, Mandrake's
.src.rpm????

Miguel

Hal Burgiss <hal foobox net>@redhat.com on 11/04/2002 13:44:48

Please respond to enigma-list redhat com

Sent by:    enigma-list-admin redhat com