Re: sendmail queuing

Okay, this is annoying...

I made the changes that I mentioned in previous responses.  They didn't seem
to work so I changed the settings back and restarted sendmail (I also
restarted it after making the changes...).

But now it seems to send the mail out immediately, just like I'd expect...

I am at a loss...

I'll keep an eye on it and if anything changes, I'll come back to the list.
Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate the help!

-Michael