cant locate module ppp()

After reinstalling RH7.2 about 6 times, I am finally able to access my
floppy/cdrom, my sound card works,and the hardward modem was detected.  When I
try to access the Internet,everything works but it fails to authicate giving me
a Exit Status 19.  Looking in /var/log/messages, I find the error: modprobe:
cant locate module ppp().

How do I fix this?

Thanks

James

http://Game.37.com/  <--- Free Games
http://newJoke.com/   <---  J O K E S  ! ! !

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com