Re: Question on network card?

Thanks for help.
I still have question. Do I need to set up PnP mode
seperately? How to do that?
In addition, how do you know you are in NE2000
compatibility mode? Does it need addition
configuration?

Could you please show me step by step how to set up
PnP mode and NE2000 mode in Linux and how to configure
the DE-220 in these modes?

I appreciate your help.

Yiqing Li