Re: This message is for Randy Kelsoe

Nikhil Jain wrote:

Dear Randy,

Thanks for your reply. The problem occurs both ways,after and before loading linux.

How do I send you the file you are asking for ?I mean how di I copy from Linus to Windows environment ?

Format a floppy with Win98, boot linux, then mount the floppy with something like:

mount /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy

then copy the file to the floppy:

   cp /etc/lilo.conf /mnt/floppy
   cp /etc/grub.conf /mnt/floppy

Boot Win98 and you should be able to get the files off of the floppy.